Collection of Your Personal Information
The type of personal information that is collected from you will depend on how you use this website and how you choose to interact with us.
When you use this website a record or your visit is made which may record:
- your server address;
- your domain name;
- the date, time and duration of your visit;
- the pages and documents you accessed;
- the previous site you had accessed (ie the referring url);
- the type of browser you are using.
This information is collected for statistical purposes only so that we can provide a better service experience and we will not attempt to identify users according to their browsing activity.
We will not collect any personal information (other than that listed above) from you other than where you have given express consent to we to do so.
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of the purposes for which it collects your personal information.
- We use your personal information for purposes including (but not limited to):
- Providing you with the goods or services you request
- Promoting and marketing Katrina Boyle Pty Ltd’s current and future products and services to you;
- Informing you of upcoming events, special promotions and offers, discounts and other matters, which Katrina Boyle Pty Ltd considers, may be of interest to you;
- Conducting research concerning Katrina Boyle Pty Ltd’s current and future products and services.
We may use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. However, all correspondence will give you the opportunity to decline or “opt out” of receiving any further marketing correspondence.
Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. We will only send emails to you if you have elected to receive such emails or they are in response to an email we have received from you.
Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally by Us and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us the information or where required by law.
We will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information. We may use and disclose information about you for a purpose other than the purpose for which you gave us the information where:
You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for that other purpose;
- The other purpose is related to the purpose for which you gave us the information;
- You have given us your consent for the personal information to be used or disclosed for the additional purpose;
- Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that your safety, or the safety of others in the community, is at risk;
- We are required or permitted by law to do so.
Security of Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is protected from risks such as loss, unauthorised access, use, destruction, modification or disclosure. Katrina Boyle Pty Ltd only permits its authorised personnel or consultants to access your personal information for legitimate business purposes.
No data transmission over the internet is totally secure. An element of risk is inherent in all internet dealings. Any personal information you send to Katrina Boyle Pty Ltd over the internet is sent at your own risk.
How to access, correct or update your information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if your details change or if you believe the information we have about you is not accurate or complete.
We will provide you with reasonable opportunity to access your personal information and have it corrected or updated.